- How often do you forgive yourself for something that you're frustrated about?
- Why haven't you forgiven yourself more?
- What are the ways in which you've shown more compassion to others - than you have for yourself?
- Right now - what are the thoughts that have been swimming around in your mind - things that you're angry and frustrated at yourself about? Make a list.
- Now , put your hands over your heart, read the list out loud - and say "I deeply and completely love, accept and forgive myself".
- What accomplishments or (lack of) have you tied your identity, value and worth to?
- Make a statement & detach your worth from these. Your worth is innate, it was already there when you were born.
- The version of you that has manifested your intention - what does their morning and nightly routine look like?
Make it beautifully creative & Design the scene that will ALIGN YOU(optional - create a vision board or collage to go with it!): My most amazing/magical self who already has this intention has a morning ritual that looks, feels, smells , sounds like this:
Make it beautifully creative &Design the scene that will ALIGN YOU(optional - create a vision board or collage to go with it!): My most amazing/magical self who already has this intention has a nightly ritual that looks, feels, smells , sounds like this:
- Write a statement affirming why creating these routines is incredibly productive (even though it's fun!)
- What are the ways in which you're willing to radically love yourself? Make a list , write a short paragraph or fill in the blanks! "I radically love myself because _____________" "I radically love myself despite ______________" "I radically love myself even though ______________"
- Be sure to use the printable above and write a Love Letter to yourself!
DOWNLOAD THE ELEMENT TRACKER:
**NOTE: fill out Pillar 3 in the tracker! You'll be filling this out as we go!